Sunday, April 17, 2011

Daejeon photos from the past and more!!

So as promised, here are my photos from Dajeon.

On the two hour long bus ride to Daejeon!
Cristian, Priscilla, Christine

I thought about trying out for Korea's Got Talent.
I decided not too... I just could not choose which talent of mine to present. Maybe next time

Non-sketchy love motel romm. hmm?

So the first night we just found a room and had some drinks in our room. We ventured outside and found a work out park. Me and Priscilla decided to try it out.

Breakfast with the gang. The waitresses were excellent!

2nd love motel was a little more sketchy. They gave us condoms!

Second night we decided to get a cake for our 1 month in South Korea

Then, of course, we went to a pub. This was a foreigner pub and had beers from all over the world

The last day, sunday, we found a science theme park!

They had this skeleton. It fit my shape

Sorry for it being sideways. Me and Christine decided to go on this ride. We were so nervous during the ride that we decided to go on again.

I found a sweet car in the energy saving green building!

This was the next weekend on sunday
At Gyeongbokgung Palace a group of kids stopped me and asked me questions about myself

On the Palace grounds, I decided to climb a tree... Nope spring has not sprung yet (during the time of this picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment