Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Next Step

Hey all,
So it has been an interesting 3 days. I have toured a massive market (Naemandun), met with some of the locals, walked around the area, had some really great tasting food, walked around some more, drank some Soju (korean Vodka) and beer (mixed), visited the 1988 Olympic Stadium, shot a gun, walked around some more, smoked in a Hooka Bar, visited the 2002 World Cup Stadium, and just had an awsome time with my new mates. Sadly, I have got to head to Yonsei University today which was first constructed in 1885 (is that awsome or what!!)
As promised, I have figured out how to upload some photos. Here are my favorites. For the rest go to my pictures on Facebook.
 Bye Canada!
 First Meal (Bibimbap)
 Naedaemun Market
 Random chinese guy
 Austin: USA, Yvette: AUS, Tri: USA
 Seafood Soup
2002 World Cup Stadium
Yvette, Tri, Myself
Shooting a Magnum
Olympic Peace Gate
Tri, Myself, Austin, Yvette
Seoul 1988 Olympiad

No comments:

Post a Comment